Do you know how scientists encounter the best inventions and creations? Of course, constant curiosity and inspiration to find nature’s wonders are the two prominent reasons. Brilliant minds like Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Stephen Hawking, Max Planck, etc. have always been sharing their animating influence through their quotes. Analyzing great works by these geniuses, we have selected the 10 best scientist quotes that will increase your ocean of knowledge.
- “The art and science of asking questions is the source of all knowledge.”—Thomas Berger
- “Two things are infinite: The Universe and Human Stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.”—Albert Einstein
- “What you learn from a life in science is the vastness of our ignorance.”—David Eagleman
- “We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special.”–Stephen Hawking
- “Science means constantly walking a tightrope between blind faith and curiosity; between expertise and creativity; between bias and openness; between experience and epiphany; between ambition and passion; and between arrogance and conviction – in short, between an old today and a new tomorrow.”—Henrich Rohrer
- “God created two acts of folly. First, He created the Universe in the Big Bang. Second, He was negligent enough to leave behind evidence for this act, in the form of microwave radiation.”—Paul Erdős
- “An experiment is a question which science poses to Nature, and a measurement is the recording of Nature’s answer.”—Max Planck
- “Outstanding examples of genius – Mozart, Shakespeare, or Carl Friedrich Gauss – are markers on the path along which our species appears destined to tread.”—Fred Hoyle
- “I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.” – Isaac Newton
- “A physicist is an atom’s way of knowing about atoms.”—George Wald
Scientists, intelligent, pragmatic, and interesting creatures on the planet, cross the boundaries of ordinary thoughts and conceptualizations to bring out amazing inventions and facts. Guidance from such brainy personalities is priceless and helps in great discoveries. We hope that the 10 best scientist quotes will pique your interest in the amazing world of science.