From Anne Frank and Marie Curie to Michelle Obama and Kamala Harris, the world has seen the unstoppable power of women. Over the years, brave and dynamic female minds have made their way through countless hassles and breakthroughs. Their strong voices that shed light upon their struggles and successes have been depicted here in the form of strong women quotes.
Here are the 15 uplifting strong women quotes that will inspire you to find your best self.
- “A woman is to love herself, be herself, and shine amongst those who never believed she could.”—Sudha Murthy
2. “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.”—Melinda Gates
3. “There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a third power stronger than both, that of women.”—Malala Yousafzai
4. “We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free.”—Kavita Ramdas
5. “She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.”—Bible (Proverbs 31:25)
6. “Women who believe in each other create armies that will win kingdoms and wars.”—Nikita Gill
7. “A true diva is graceful and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.”—Beyoncé
8. “Women are the real architects of society.”—Cher
9. “Strong women don’t have ‘attitudes’, we have standards.”—Marilyn Monroe
10. “You don’t have to be pretty. You don’t owe prettiness to anyone. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked ‘female.’”—Erin McKean
11. “She was free in her wildness. She was a wanderess, a drop of free water. She belonged to no man and to no city”—Roman Payne, The Wanderess
12. “Dignity will only happen when you realize that having someone in your life doesn’t validate your worth.”—Shannon L. Alder
13. “On the left side of a strong woman, stands a strong man; he is strengthened by her character.”—Ellen J. Barrier
14. “Every woman who appears wrestles with the forces that would have her disappear. The ability to tell your own story, in words or images, is already a victory, already a revolt.”—Rebecca Solnit
15. “Everything is within your power, and your power is within you.”—Janice Trachtman
These powerful women have uplifted society and helped others to empower their thoughts and abilities. They have not only conquered the confidence and inner strength but also become role models for millions of people. We hope that these 15 uplifting strong women quotes will enliven you and provide you necessary push to go the extra mile and achieve unparalleled success.